*PRE-ORDER* Kids Unicorn Non-Toxic Cork Yoga & Play Mat (BIG)
This item ships on December 20th. Please note your WHOLE ORDER will be shipped together if you order other item(s). To receive in-stock items beforehand, please order this wheel separately and pay separately for shipping.
Scoria's cork mats are the world's ever cork yoga mats for kids. A non-toxic environment for our children can make a big difference! So, we wanted to bring them a 100% natural play and yoga mat.
Our kids mats are 13" shorter than our standard adult cork mats, and 1" less wide.
- 100% natural and non-toxic
- Cork and natural tree rubber backing
- One of the safest mats for kids
- Made with natural cork and backed with natural tree rubber (contains natural rubber latex)
- Cork surface that naturally resists mold, mildew and bad smells
- Sustainably harvested, without harming or cutting down the tree
- No PVC, PER, TPE
- Sweat-loving grip! The wetter the better, encourage kids to play with water and spray their yoga mat to enhance grip qualities
- Mat strap (value of $10) included for FREE!
- Best for family and kids yoga classes. A great play mat as well.
- Comes with a 1 Year Warranty. Please read our policy and what it includes here.
SCORIA GIVES: A kids yoga mat = 6 meals to a child in need ~ learn more here
Dimension: 59" x 23"
Thickness: 3 mm
Weight: 2 kg
Use & Care
Always roll CORK side out.
Store in shade and avoid long sun exposure.
To clean, simply wipe with a cloth, a little soap and warm water.
Not machine washable.
Please check your country's VAT/duties/ taxes rates & policies for products entering your country from Canada. It takes us 1-3 business days to process an item (unless it is a pre-order).
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Products in original packaging and original condition can be returned for a full refund (except shipping) or exchanged, for any reason, within 14 days of arriving to destination. Please read our return policy here to check all details.
The Scoria Cork mat's top and bottom layer are both made with sustainably harvested cork and tree rubber. 100% biodegradable and easily renewable. 100% ensured to be safe for breathing without any toxics or chemicals leaching.
1 Scoria mat saves 925 litres of water, uses 15.8kg less gas emissions and 23kg less petrochemicals compared to your average synthetic mat
How is the cork & rubber bonded? Do you use any glues?
There are no glues or harsh chemicals added or used. The cork grains are bonded by light, water based eco adhesives to a natural base cloth under high temperature between natural rubber and cork. We use high temperature to make use of the already sticky quality of the natural latex in the rubber.
What inks do you use for your yoga mats?
We use water-based non-toxic inks