1 Year Warranty
Scoria World has the following Warranty Policy:
We ensure a 1 year warranty for immature wear and manufacturing defects (please note warranty is void and does not cover damage caused by long sun exposure, mistreating the mat, or rolling the mat incorrectly).
Defects Covered Under Our Warranty:
- Product defects, such as gouges, slices or divots found at the time of purchase before use
- Immature wear or peeling top or bottom surface from regular use
Immature Wear Not Covered Under Our Warranty:
- Uneven color patterns, stains, or discoloration from use
- Creases and folds from improper handling and/or storing. The mat is best cared for when laid flat or rolled up cork side out
- Improper cleaning such as the use of harsh chemicals, or damage from a washing machine, vacuum cleaner, etc.
- Damage from use other than yoga or similar fitness activities
- Damage from outside elements or factors such as sun exposure
- Fading of artwork
International shipping fees cannot be refunded.
To prolong the life of your cork mat, we recommend rolling it cork side up, and storing it in the shade. Sun is not only damaging to our skin, but to your cork mat as well! We encourage you to clean the yoga mat with water and/or organic soap when body oil is present or after outdoor use.
In the event that you find your mat has a defect, please send us an image of the mat, providing a clear photo showing the wear. Our team will review the request and determine if the yoga mat falls under our 1 Year Warranty criteria. Customer satisfaction is important to us and we’d be happy to replace or refund manufacturing defects!
As always, if you have any more questions about our warranty policy or how to properly care for your yoga mat, please do not hesitate to contact us.