Standard Essential Cork Yoga Mat | *PRE-ORDER
FREE SHIPPING TO USA ORDERS $75+*
This item is a pre-order and will ship on or before December 6th. Due to high demand, we are offering a chance to be the first to get it as soon as it is ready. Please note if you add in-stock items to your order, they will ship together.
The Scoria Cork mat delivers supreme traction when sweating with no slip.
- Comes with Scoria's mat carry strap
- Backed by natural tree rubber unlike other mats with synthetic TPE/PVC
- ultra-grip with sweat, lose the towel
- naturally anti-microbial cork surface eliminating odor
- sustainably harvested
- perfect for hot yoga, gentle yoga, meditation, stretching
- for a non-toxic home or practice
- Spray with water to activate sweat-grip in cold practices until body is warm.
- Backed by a 1 Year Limited Warranty ~ find details here
- 72" x 24" | 2.5 - 2.9 kg
- thickness: 3.5mm - 4.5mm
- plastic free packaging
- 100% natural cork and rubber
Possible allergens; natural rubber latex.
Every purchase makes an impact! Portion of proceeds empower Indigenous youth through play-based education promoting healthy living and life-skills ~ learn more
Use & Care
After sweating, lay the mat to dry, then roll & store.
Always roll CORK side out.
Store in shade and avoid long sun exposure.
To clean, simply wipe with a cloth, a little soap and warm water.
Not machine washable.
Please note: due to the difference of digital screens, colours may differ slightly.
I got the 3.5MM mat and use it on top of carpeted flooring. It's the perfect firmness for me. Very soft, smooth, no slipping, and no odor. Though it's a bit heavy, it's not bulky. The carry strap distributes weight pretty well. I could see myself taking it to a yoga class in the future.
It's been great so far. I have multiple chemical sensitivities and this mat is perfect for me with its more lower chemical emissions, natural processing and manufacture. I love it!
Definitely worth getting. Very durable and comfortable even on concrete. At least for myself, I don’t need an extra padding for my Knees.