Kids BIG Cork Yoga & Non-Toxic Play Mat
Embrace the world's FIRST ever cork yoga mat for kids! Made from earth's love and goes back to earth at the end of its life cycle. Guaranteed to give kids super powers! With cute fishies, alignment lines and colours, children can follow along the lines and fish pattern to improve their asanas. And it makes a great non-toxic play mat.
- 100% natural and biodegradable.
- Non-toxic and NATURAL, making it one of the safest mats for kids
- Made with natural cork and backed with natural tree rubber (contains natural rubber latex)
- Smooth surface that naturally resists mold, mildew and bad smells
- Sustainably harvested, without harming or cutting down the tree
- No tree is harmed or cut down during the process
- Naturally anti-microbial, making it 'self-cleaning'
- No PVC, PER, TPE
- Sweat-loving grip! The wetter the better, encourage kids to play with water and spray their yoga mat to enhance grip qualities
- Mat strap (value of $10) included for FREE!
- Best for family and kids yoga classes. A great play mat as well.
- Comes with a 1 Year Warranty. Please read our policy and what it includes here.
SCORIA GIVES: A kids yoga mat = 6 meals to a child in need ~ learn more here
Dimension: 59" x 23", 3mm thick
Thickness: 3 mm
Weight: 2 kg
Who made the art?
This yoga mat is designed by shop owner and artist, Yara, and is interpreted art from children's stories to enjoy the behaviour of playfulness and creativity. This is from our first collection which was an interpretation of stories from art students ages 5-7. This fun Alignment print helps align postures in a playful way. Use the lines to align your feet in Warrior II, and the fish to enjoy a creative practice between asana transitions.
Use & Care
Always roll CORK side out.
Store in shade and avoid long sun exposure.
To clean, simply wipe with a cloth, a little soap and warm water.
Not machine washable.
Please check your country's VAT/duties/ taxes rates & policies for products entering your country from Canada. It takes us 1-3 business days to process an item (unless it is a pre-order).
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Products in original packaging and original condition can be returned for a full refund (except shipping) or exchanged, for any reason, within 14 days of arriving to destination. Please read our return policy here to check all details.
The Scoria Cork mat's top and bottom layer are both made with sustainably harvested cork and tree rubber. 100% biodegradable and easily renewable. 100% ensured to be safe for breathing without any toxics or chemicals leaching.
1 Scoria mat saves 925 litres of water, uses 15.8kg less gas emissions and 23kg less petrochemicals compared to your average synthetic mat
How is the cork & rubber bonded? Do you use any glues?
There are no glues or harsh chemicals added or used. The cork grains are bonded by light, water based eco adhesives to a natural base cloth under high temperature between natural rubber and cork. We use high temperature to make use of the already sticky quality of the natural latex in the rubber.
What inks do you use for your yoga mats?
We use water-based non-toxic inks