Moon Phases Cork Yoga Mat | 4.5MM | *PRE-ORDER
THIS MAT SHIPS FREE TO USA!
*We've been selling out fast! This bundle is on pre-order and ships on September 24, 2020. Be the first to get it so you won't miss out again. It is also on a pre-order sale as a thank you for your patience!
Don't fret the sweat. The Scoria Cork mat delivers supreme traction when sweating with no slip.
- Comes with Scoria's mat carry strap
- Backed by natural tree rubber unlike other mats with synthetic TPE/PVC
- ultra-grip with sweat, lose the towel
- naturally anti-microbial cork surface eliminating odor
- sustainably harvested
- perfect for hot yoga, gentle yoga, meditation, stretching
- for a non-toxic home or practice
- Spray with water to activate sweat-grip in cold practices until body is warm.
- Backed by a 1 Year Limited Warranty ~ find details here
- Every mat sold = 10 meals donated to those in need ~ learn more
- 72" x 24" | 2.6 kg
- thickness: 4mm (Studio)
- plastic free packaging
- 100% natural cork and rubber
Possible allergens; natural rubber latex.
USE & CARE
After sweating, lay the mat to dry, then roll & store.
Always roll CORK side out.
Store in shade and avoid long sun exposure.
To clean, simply wipe with a cloth, a little soap and warm water.
Not machine washable.
I have never had a mat that I "stick to" so well. I have no issues with slipping, and I feel very stable. It feels cushioned, but not too squishy. The mat is beautiful and looks really nice in my room!
Love to support a Canadian company that is also giving back to the community in the form of meals for 10 children. The mat is beautiful! Shipping was reasonably quick. The only thing I could say is a con is that the top layer of cork could be a bit thicker. I’ve had the chance to use it several times now and it’s perfect! Great grip, good size and no smell :)
This is soo great, I agree there is a smell, but that's the smell of cork. I mean if you don't like smell at all just choose an other brand. But Scoria seems very good and feeds people so, I support them