EXTRA-Thick Cork Yoga Mat | 6MM | *PRE-ORDER
*We've been selling out fast! This mat is on pre-order and ships on September 24, 2020. Be the first to get it so you won't miss out again! It's also on a pre-order sale back in stock.
Even though it's heavy, we made it for you! Our thickest mat yet for knee-comfort. The Scoria Cork mat delivers supreme traction when sweating with no slip.
- Comes with Scoria's mat carry strap
- Backed by natural tree rubber unlike other mats with synthetic TPE/PVC
- ultra-grip with sweat, lose the towel
- naturally anti-microbial cork surface eliminating odor
- sustainably harvested
- perfect for hot yoga, gentle yoga, meditation, stretching
- for a non-toxic home or practice
- Spray with water to activate sweat-grip in cold practices until body is warm.
- Backed by a 1 Year Limited Warranty ~ find details here
- Every mat sold = 10 meals donated to those in need ~ learn more
- 72" x 24" | 4 kg
- thickness: 6mm (X-Thick)
- plastic free packaging
- 100% natural cork and rubber
Possible allergens; natural rubber latex.
USE & CARE
After sweating, lay the mat to dry, then roll & store.
Always roll CORK side out.
Store in shade and avoid long sun exposure.
To clean, simply wipe with a cloth, a little soap and warm water.
Not machine washable.
Love this mat, great grip, perfect thickness, clean materials
Though I have not been using the product for very long, Scoria mats definitely seem to be worth the price. You can feel and see the quality. I have very sensitive knees, so I bought the thickest mat hoping it would be enough, but sadly it isn’t. It’s fine when on both knees, but forget about any exercises lifting up one knee. The pain is intense. I normally fold my mats, but that would void the Scoria warranty, so I’m going to have to add a towel or something. I also want to point out that these mats are SUPER heavy. This one, for example, is 9 pounds!! My partner got the 4.5mm, and that is about 7 pounds. Not a dealbreaker, just difficult to put away after an exhausting workout. I definitely wouldn’t carry it anywhere. I use it for home. One last thing, there is a strong rubber smell that still hasn’t dissipated. I’m sensitive to smells, but it’s not a chemical one, so it’s fine. Just something to be aware of. I definitely still recommend these mats!