Butterfly Cork Yoga Mat | 4.5MM
THIS MAT SHIPS FREE TO USA!
Use symbols in the art prints as alignment cues for balancing and aligning your postures. The circles in the middle act as a centre line, and the leaves on top and bottom can be used for hand and feet placement in downward dog.
- Comes with Scoria's mat carry strap
- Backed by natural tree rubber unlike other mats with synthetic TPE/PVC
- ultra-grip with sweat, lose the towel
- naturally anti-microbial cork surface eliminating odor
- sustainably harvested
- perfect for hot yoga, gentle yoga, meditation, stretching
- for a non-toxic home or practice
- Spray with water to activate sweat-grip in cold practices until body is warm.
- Backed by a 1 Year Limited Warranty ~ find details here
- 72" x 24" | 2.9 kg
- thickness: 4.5mm (studio)
- plastic free packaging
- 100% natural cork and rubber
Possible allergens; natural rubber latex.
Every purchase makes an impact! Portion of proceeds empower Indigenous youth through play-based education promoting healthy living and life-skills ~ learn more
Use & Care
After sweating, lay the mat to dry, then roll & store.
Always roll CORK side out.
Store in shade and avoid long sun exposure.
To clean, simply wipe with a cloth, a little soap and warm water.
Not machine washable.
Please note: due to the difference of digital screens, colours may differ slightly.