Botanicals Cork Yoga Mat | 4.5MM | *PRE-ORDER
THIS MAT SHIPS FREE TO USA
*This is mat ships on or before July 20th and is a pre-order. We're selling out fast, a pre-order gives you a chance to get it as soon as it's ready! And you can get it at a pre-order sale until item is back in stock.
Don't fret the sweat. The Scoria Cork mat delivers supreme traction when sweating with no slip.
- Comes with Scoria's mat carry strap
- Backed by natural tree rubber unlike other mats with synthetic TPE/PVC
- ultra-grip with sweat, lose the towel
- naturally anti-microbial cork surface eliminating odor
- sustainably harvested
- perfect for hot yoga, gentle yoga, meditation, stretching
- for a non-toxic home or practice
- Spray with water to activate sweat-grip in cold practices until body is warm.
- Backed by a 1 Year Limited Warranty ~ find details here
- Every mat sold = 10 meals donated to those in need ~ learn more
- 72" x 24" | 2.8 kg
- thickness: 4.5mm (studio)
- plastic free packaging
- 100% natural cork and rubber
Possible allergens; natural rubber latex.
USE & CARE
After sweating, lay the mat to dry, then roll & store.
Always roll CORK side out.
Store in shade and avoid long sun exposure.
To clean, simply wipe with a cloth, a little soap and warm water.
Not machine washable.
Please note: due to the difference of digital screens, colours may differ slightly.
The online ordering process was easy, and I knew that my yoga mat was on back order. When I emailed to check on the status of my order I always received quick & courteous responses. My mat arrived and the next day my cotton stretch band arrived. I love both of them. The mat is the perfect length, the botanical pattern is beautiful and the mat doesn't slip on any of the surfaces I roll it out on. Thank you for this amazing product!
I was SO glad when I came across local Canadian-owned yoga company, Scoria on IG (great advertising team!). I am all about conscious buying- for me to purchase, it has to have both integrity within the product as well as the company/team itself. Scoria has both so it was a no brainer! Sure, the mats are expensive but as a personal trainer and yogi I will certainly get the use out of this mat and will have it for a long time to come. It is a beautiful design, the cork is non-slip, and it is a little more padded than most mats which is perfect for handstand work!
I have loved this mat!! The thickness is what I wanted, it is so pretty to look at and the grip is awesome!