Day Bear Cork Yoga Mat | 3.5MM | *PRE-ORDER
THIS MAT SHIPS FREE TO USA
*We've been selling out fast! This mat is on pre-order and ships on September 24, 2020. Be the first to get it so you won't miss out again! It's also on a pre-order sale back in stock.
SCORIA x AMY SAYS AMY
Don't fret the sweat. The Scoria Cork mat delivers supreme traction when sweating with no slip.
- Comes with Scoria's mat carry strap
- Backed by natural tree rubber unlike other mats with synthetic TPE/PVC
- ultra-grip with sweat, lose the towel
- naturally anti-microbial cork surface eliminating odor
- sustainably harvested
- perfect for hot yoga, gentle yoga, meditation, stretching
- for a non-toxic home or practice
- Spray with water to activate sweat-grip in cold practices until body is warm.
- Backed by a 1 Year Limited Warranty ~ find details here
- Every mat sold = 10 meals donated to those in need ~ learn more
- 72" x 24" | 2.8 kg
- thickness: 3.5mm (commute)
- plastic free packaging
- 100% natural cork and rubber
Possible allergens; natural rubber latex.
Special Artist Feature
This grounding bear illustration was created by Amy, a Canadian artist based in Vancouver. By day, Amy is a graphic designer who works in the natural health industry in beautiful downtown Vancouver. Her motto is “A creative life is a hell of a lot more of an interesting life.” By night, she switches to her favourite gig, using creativity to paint. She takes on projects to illustrate for different brands across North America. Find Amy on Instagram! @amysaysamy
Use & Care
After sweating, lay the mat to dry, then roll & store.
Always roll CORK side out.
Store in shade and avoid long sun exposure.
To clean, simply wipe with a cloth, a little soap and warm water.
Not machine washable.
Please note: due to the difference of digital screens, colours may differ slightly.
I bought this yoga mat for my boyfriend for his birthday and he absolutely loved it. It is the perfect thickness with a significant amount of grip to reduce the chances of sliding around. Would recommend!
It's amazing, I LOVE my new yoga mat, it doesn't slip when hands and feet are wet hence beginning of exercise should use some water, It feel so natural and good to the touch. My cats love hanging out on it too, sometimes I wonder, if it was me who got the new yoga mat, lol
Beautiful mat, high quality and love supporting local businesses!