*PRE-ORDER* Moon Phases Cork Yoga Mat (4.5MM)
THIS MAT SHIPS FREE TO USA!
This is a pre-order and ships on March 19th. Pre-order sale is on for a limited time only!
M i n d f u l C o l l e c t i o n
- Includes as a gift: Stay Weird Carry Strap!
- Unlike other mats with TPE backing, we're backed by dense natural tree rubber
- 1 mat sold, 10 meals are donated to those in need
- 72" x 24" | 2.6 kg
- thickness: 4.5mm (studio)
- 100% natural cork and tree rubber
- ultra-grip for sweat, lose the towel
- sustainably harvested
- for a non-toxic practice
- no pvc, per, tpe or harsh chemicals
- perfect for hot yoga, gentle yoga, meditation, stretching
- naturally anti-microbial eliminating odor
- plastic free packaging
- Spray with water to activate sweat-grip in cold practices until body is warm.
- Backed by a 1 Year Limited Warranty ~ find details here.
Every mat sold = 10 meals to a child in need ~ learn more
Don't fret the sweat, embrace it. The Scoria Cork mat delivers supreme traction when sweating with no slip.
Please note: due to the difference of digital screens, colours may differ slightly.
Use & Care
After sweating, lay the mat to dry, then roll & store.
Always roll CORK side out.
Store in shade and avoid long sun exposure.
To clean, simply wipe with a cloth, a little soap and warm water.
Not machine washable.
Please check your country's VAT/duties/ taxes rates & policies for products entering your country from Canada. It takes us 1-3 business days to process an item (unless it is a pre-order).
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Products in original packaging and original condition can be returned for a full refund (except shipping) or exchanged, for any reason, within 14 days of arriving to destination. Please read our return policy here to check all details.
The Scoria Cork mat's top and bottom layer are both made with sustainably harvested cork and tree rubber. 100% biodegradable and easily renewable. 100% ensured to be safe for breathing without any toxics or chemicals leaching.
1 Scoria mat saves 925 litres of water, uses 15.8kg less gas emissions and 23kg less petrochemicals compared to your average synthetic mat
How is the cork & rubber bonded? Do you use any glues?
There are no glues or harsh chemicals added or used. The cork grains are bonded by light, water based eco adhesives to a natural base cloth under high temperature between natural rubber and cork. We use high temperature to make use of the already sticky quality of the natural latex in the rubber.
What inks do you use for your yoga mats?
We use water-based non-toxic inks