Chakras Alignment Cork Yoga Mat | 4.5MM | *PRE-ORDER
THIS MAT SHIPS FREE TO USA!
*We've been selling out fast! This mat is on pre-order and ships on September 24, 2020. Be the first to get it so you won't miss out again! It's also on a pre-order sale back in stock.
Don't fret the sweat. The Scoria Cork mat delivers supreme traction when sweating with no slip.
- Comes with Scoria's mat carry strap
- Backed by natural tree rubber unlike other mats with synthetic TPE/PVC
- ultra-grip with sweat, lose the towel
- naturally anti-microbial cork surface eliminating odor
- sustainably harvested
- perfect for hot yoga, gentle yoga, meditation, stretching
- for a non-toxic home or practice
- Spray with water to activate sweat-grip in cold practices until body is warm.
- Backed by a 1 Year Limited Warranty ~ find details here
- Every mat sold = 10 meals donated to those in need ~ learn more
- 72" x 24" | 2.8 kg
- thickness: 4.5mm (studio)
- plastic free packaging
- 100% natural cork and rubber
Possible allergens; natural rubber latex.
USE & CARE
After sweating, lay the mat to dry, then roll & store.
Always roll CORK side out.
Store in shade and avoid long sun exposure.
To clean, simply wipe with a cloth, a little soap and warm water.
Not machine washable.
Please note: due to the difference of digital screens, colours may differ slightly.
24yrs, 5'10 beginner to yoga. First-time with a cork yoga mat, and one that comfortably (mat)ched my height; naturally easy to grip, no unsolicited mat movement, thinner ratio than what I imagined(had no idea it wouldn't be entirely cork). Appreciating the simplicity and thought put into their creation; it may easily last my lifetime with proper care.
It’s a good solid yoga mat and the design is beautiful
This is the best mat I could have ever dreamed of. It rolls out flat every time, has the perfect amount of cushioning & stickiness, it sticks to the ground (even carpet!) and it smells incredible. I love how soft it is, and how supportive it is during down dog and transitioning between poses. It’s absolutely gorgeous, and the design helps with my alignment. It’s long enough that I can really spread out on the mat. To top it off, it’s also environmentally friendly & sustainable, and each mat feeds children with ten meals. You seriously will not regret getting one of these mats! It was the best decision I ever made for my practice & my self.
Hey Anna, Thank you SO much for your review, we really appreciate it! so glad you love your new cork mat and it fits well with your practice