Scoria Cork Yoga Mats:
Our cork yoga mats are all natural with a 100% cork natural surface that is naturally antimicrobial and will not mold or mildew over time.
- After sweating, lay the mat flat to dry, then roll & store.
- Always roll CORK side out.
- Store in shade and avoid long sun exposure.
- To clean, simply wipe with a cloth, a little soap and warm water.
- Not machine washable.
Natural Buckwheat hulls filled cushions
The buckwheat of your cushion is a natural product. Extreme care has been taken by Scoria to ensure that the hulls have been thoroughly cleaned before use. In rare cases, the hulls can attract mites. We recommend emptying your cushion every twelve months and drying in sunlight for a few hours to prevent moisture buildup. (However, the hulls have gone through very thorough 5 stage cleaning process)
- Empty your cushion every twelve months, spreading the buckwheat evenly on a flat surface in sunlight for a few hours to prevent moisture buildup.
- To wash outer casing, remove and hand wash with cold water.
- To wash the inner casing, add filling into a bucket in a safe place prior to washing or dry buckwheat under the sun for few hours. Dry in shade. Do not tumble dry. Do not wet the filling. Do not bleach. If washing instructions are not followed, shrinkage could occur.