*Pre-Order* Universe Cork Yoga Mat (4.5MM) *Limited Edition*
This mat ships on March 26th. By ordering in advance, you guarantee to not miss out again!
- 100% natural cork & natural tree rubber backing
- ULTRA-GRIP when sweating!
- Biodegradable at the end of its life cycle
- No PVC, PER, TPE or chemicals
- Sustainably harvested, no cutting down of trees
- Cork surface naturally absorbs sweat and eliminates odor
- FREE strap included (Value of $10)
- Perfect for: hot yoga, gentle yoga, meditation, stretching
- Spray a little with water to activate the sweat-grip in cold practices until the body is warm
- Comes with a 1 Year Warranty. Please read our policy and what it includes here.
SCORIA GIVES: Every yoga mat = 10 meals to a child in need ~ learn more here
Dimension: 72 x 24 inches
Thickness: 4.5 mm
Weight: 2.8 kg
Lose the towel! No matter how much you sweat, The Scoria Universe cork mat delivers supreme traction with no slip. This free-flow Universe print is for embracing our playful nature and trusting the universe.
Re-ThINK Artist Collection 2019
Use & Care
After sweating, lay the mat to dry, then roll & store.
Always roll CORK side out.
Store in shade and avoid long sun exposure.
To clean, simply wipe with a cloth, a little soap and warm water.
Not machine washable.
Please check your country's VAT/duties/ taxes rates & policies for products entering your country from Canada. All taxes are included for Canadians (Limited time). It takes us 1-3 business days to process an item (unless it is a pre-order).
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Products in original packaging and original condition can be returned for a full refund (except shipping) or exchanged, for any reason, within 14 days of arriving to destination. Please read our return policy here to check all details.
The Scoria Cork mat's top and bottom layer are both made with sustainably harvested cork and tree rubber. 100% biodegradable and easily renewable. 100% ensured to be safe for breathing without any toxics or chemicals leaching.
1 Scoria mat saves 925 ltrs of water, uses 15.8kg less gas emissions and 23kg less petrochemicals compared to your average synthetic mat
How is the cork & rubber bonded? Do you use any glues?
There are no glues or harsh chemicals added or used. The cork grains are bonded by light, water based eco adhesives to a natural base cloth under high temperature between natural rubber and cork. We use high temperature to make use of the already sticky quality of the natural latex in the rubber.
What inks do you use for your yoga mats?
We use water-based non-toxic inks