Revolve Cork Yoga Mat | 4.5MM | *PRE-ORDER
THIS MAT SHIPS FREE TO USA!
*This mat is a pre-order and ships on or before July 20th, a pre-order gives you a chance to get it as soon as it's ready and you won't miss out again. And this mat is on a pre-order sale until item is back in stock.
The Scoria Cork mat delivers supreme traction when sweating with no slip.
- Comes with Scoria's mat carry strap
- Backed by natural tree rubber unlike other mats with synthetic TPE/PVC
- ultra-grip with sweat, lose the towel
- naturally anti-microbial cork surface eliminating odor
- sustainably harvested
- perfect for hot yoga, gentle yoga, meditation, stretching
- for a non-toxic home or practice
- Spray with water to activate sweat-grip in cold practices until body is warm.
- Backed by a 1 Year Limited Warranty ~ find details here
- Every mat sold = 10 meals donated to those in need ~ learn more
- 72" x 24" | 2.6 kg
- thickness: 4.5mm (studio)
- plastic free packaging
- 100% natural cork and rubber
Possible allergens; natural rubber latex.
Use & Care
After sweating, lay the mat to dry, then roll & store.
Always roll CORK side out.
Store in shade and avoid long sun exposure.
To clean, simply wipe with a cloth, a little soap and warm water.
Not machine washable.
I love using this mat! It's the perfect width/thickness, easy to carry, and the design is so pretty. The cork feels so comfortable to use. It's my first cork mat and I'm really happy with it. :)
I have had this mat for about a month now and I have been using it about 3-4 times a week. It's been really great so far. It is sturdy, not slippery, and has helped improve my yoga practice. I love the design on the mat, which helps me with my alignment during my yoga practice. One of the biggest deciding factor was the meal donations they will make with every mat purchase. My husband will be purchasing one too! Support local! Thank you!
This mat is everything I wanted! Absolutely no slipping with sweaty palms, thick enough for practice outside and anywhere. I can’t recommend it enough!